- Indiastat Districts (Hereinafter called as the “Site”) is owned by Datanet India Pvt Ltd.
- All the contents on the Site have been culled from various official sources for dissemination for research, analysis, review and reference purposes.
- The Site reasonably believes such sources to be reliable, but does not make any representations, express or implied as to the accuracy or fitness of use of such information. The information or contents of the Site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Users are advised to consult their professional advisors independent of what is contained on the Site.
- The Site has taken due care and caution in compilation and processing of data, but does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
- The statistical data/information on the Site is available on "As Is" basis and no assurance is given to provide any requisite data/information to its subscribers in case that information is not available on the Site.
- The Site shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Site or any of its contents. Datanet India Pvt. Ltd., the owner of the Site and its editor and officials, employees and agents are not liable for any error in the information contained or any consequences arising from the use of the contents of the site.
- The Site shall update the data and information contained in the website on a best endeavours basis and does not warrant that the data is timely and updated adequately.
- The users are requested to bring to our notice any discrepancies found by them in the information provided on our site.